Tribeca Investment Partners Pty Ltd (‘Tribeca’)
ABN 64 080 430 100 AFSL 23907
- By accessing Tribeca’s website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of use set out below and acknowledge that you have read and understood them The information on this website is of a general nature only and does not have regard to the particular circumstances, investment objectives or needs of any specific recipient. It is not intended to constitute investment advice nor a personal securities recommendation. Tribeca recommends you seek independent professional advice and refer to the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (“PDS”) describing each product available from this site before making any investment decisions.
- You can only invest directly with Tribeca if you are an institutional investor or wholesale client as defined under the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth). If you are a retail client you can only invest with Tribeca via an investment platform using the product disclosure statement for that platform, which can be obtained from the operator of that platform. Please contact your financial adviser for details.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the information contained on this site, and updated from time to time, is accurate, neither Tribeca nor its directors and employees give any representation or warranty, either express or implied, as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of any estimates, opinions, information, conclusions or recommendations made, now or in the future. However, Tribeca will endeavour to ensure that information is updated as soon as practicable when it becomes aware of any material changes. To the extent permitted by law, Tribeca and its directors and employees will not be held liable for any error, omission, loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies, errors or omissions in information available through this site.
- Performance figures quoted are past performance and are for information purposes only. Past performance is not indicative of future performance. Tribeca does not guarantee or make any representation as to the performance of any of the funds.
- Any articles or other material from third parties posted on this website, or referred to via links, are provided for information purposes only. Tribeca is not responsible for the contents or accuracy of these articles or other material and any opinions expressed in them should not be taken as recommendations or opinions of Tribeca. Tribeca will not accept liability for any loss arising from any person relying on any articles or other material obtained on this site or via links to other websites.
- People can generally visit the Tribeca website without revealing who they are or providing any personal information. Tribeca will not collect any personal information about visitors to the Tribeca website, except when such visitors take steps to provide personal information to us e.g. when submitting an enquiry or completing a form.
- When browsing the Tribeca website, our web host automatically collects standard information such number of visits to the site, referring sites, pages viewed and other anonymous information through the use of “cookies”. This information is collected for statistical purposes only and as such cannot identify you individually.
- Tribeca is a trademark registered in Australia. Copyright in the information provided on this site is owned by Tribeca Investment Partners Pty Ltd. Use of this information or reproduction of it in hard copy form is permitted for your personal use only. The information, and any trademarks or logos, may not otherwise be reproduced and must not be distributed or transmitted to any other person or incorporated in any way into another document or other material, without the express permission of Tribeca.
- Tribeca may, without notice, vary the terms and conditions of use for accessing this website by posting the amended version on this website. Each time you access this website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of use that apply at that time and that Tribeca has no obligation to notify you of any such amendments.
- These terms and conditions of use are governed by the laws applicable in the State of New South Wales, Australia and you agree to non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State.